Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Easy Veggie Dip

I hope my neighbor doesn't mind that I am posting this recipe. She has made it many times at neighborhood gatherings and I have never eaten so many peppers in my life as when I have this dip in which to dip them.  I always rave about it and have asked for the recipe a million times. She always laughs at me and tells me how easy it is. I finally got her to write it down for me and I will most definitely be serving it as one of the appetizers at my house on Christmas Eve. 

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 bar cream cheese softened
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 1 beef bouillon cube
  • Chopped scallions (green part) you judge how much
DIRECTIONS:

  1. Boil water with bouillon. Allow bullion to dissolve and water to get warm, not hot.
  2. Beat cream cheese, scallions, and bouillon water until dip is smooth.
  3. Refrigerate to harden up a little.
Serve with several types of veggies. My favorite by far are red peppers, which aren't something I typically eat but that are so delicious with this dip that my mouth is watering just thinking about them.



Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 5-10 minutes plus time to chill
Source: my unsuspecting neighbor


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment